Sunday 7 November 2010

What’s on T.V.?

Every day, I come back home after a long working day, hoping to enjoy some minutes with my children and husband before going to bed. Usually, we talk, we have dinner and then we look for something to watch on TV. That's when the question arises: what can we see?. I mean, air channels programming are not suitable for children. At any time of the day, we find fragments of Tinelli’s programme which its content is only suitable for adults. I am not questioning Tinelli’s show, It is transmitted after ten p.m.. So, it is allowed to show that content at that time. But, what about those programmes that are transmitted before 10 p.m.? They show fragments summarising the erotic shows, the conflicts that occurred among its participants, and Ricardo Fort’s life. He is always arguing with someone else, debating unreasonable things, showing us his new girlfriend or his possessions. .. I cannot stand Fort anymore!!!!!. Anyway, Tired of doing zapping, we look for something to see on cable t.v.There are wonderful movies! (that can only be seen if you have that pack). The series are spoken in english with spanish subtitles. Impossible!! they are not a good choice because my family refuse to read !!!!! (It's a long story I will tell another day). After passing all the channels several times, we select a movie , which of course, we had already seen in another occasion.

In my opinion, today air channels do not provide programming for the whole family. In fact, with the exception of news, the main television channels do not provide any programme at all. Everything moves around what happened in Tinelli’s show. As regards cable programming ... I'll have to buy all the packs !!!!!

It seemed to me a good idea to share with you this experience. It does not happen every day, but it is a very frequent issue.I wonder if this kind of things happen to you,too. Bye, Kelro

No comments:

Post a Comment