Saturday 6 November 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010

Have you ever watched this movie? Well, I did when I was a child. I was terrified. I just watched the new version expecting for the same feeling (call me crazy, but that was I wanted). And guess what? It wasn’t the same. I wonder why. Even though the film was ok, it wasn’t the same I felt when I was in my childhood. I guess it was because I used to fear darkness and the idea of being killed in my dreams. I wouldn’t say I don’t have the same fears nowadays, but I’m pretty sure about the effect of the film on me. Anyway, I suggest you watch this film, so you can share what you feel.
Evan

1 comment:

  1. Dear! How forget Freddy!! I've seen all the sequences of the film many times...I think Nightmare on Elm Street has marked a whole generation. I still havent seen the new version but I suppose I will. Regards.

    Slavonic

    ReplyDelete