Friday 29 October 2010

The use of Internet

When I was preparing an essay I had to read many articles about the use of internet. While reading them I realized that a lot of people from everywhere search on the web everything. It is incredible that they do not look for information in books or in magazines or even to go to libraries. It seems that the Internet is the only source capable of solving people’s problems. I think there are many other sources that people have to take into account when looking for information. So, instead of being sitting on a chair, go to libraries, bookshops or any other places when you need some information.

Poly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Poly, I think your suggestion is very interesting and I agree with you. For me, the reason why a lot of people use the internet to look for information is because they are lazy to go to the libraries and in fact, using the internet is quicker than reading a book.

    ReplyDelete