Thursday 27 May 2010

Freak accident

One day I was at home with my family, some of them were still sleeping, and others were doing nothing because it was another typical Sunday. It seems like it was just another Sunday but suddenly a great sound of some sort o explosion captured our attention.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my grandfather screaming “a helicopter!!!” and trying to cover himself from what it seems to be a helicopter crushing very near our house, and then bursting into flames. It was just a second, but I thought this helicopter had crashed into our house.
Well, I wasn’t so wrong, a light aircraft crashed very near at the back of our house. Fortunately, the pilot tumbled through the trees in the wooded area of my town and despite of the terrible injures he suffered he could survive from this unusual accident.

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment