Thursday 22 September 2011

How to make great biscuits!!!



This is a great biscuit recipie that my grandmother gave me some years ago. It was quite good to know about it because it is very easy. First, you have to put in a bowl 3 eggs, 20 spoons of sugar and 20 spoons of sunflower oil. Mix all the ingredients and add flour as necessary to form a soft dough. Use a lightly floured cookie cutter and cut the dough into rounds. Then, place them on a baking pan. Biscuits need to be baked in a hot oven so the dough sets quickly thereby producing a light biscuit with a golden brown top and bottom with white sides. They are done when they are nicely browned (in 7 minutes more or less). I hope you like them, they are delicious!!!!


Mimi


5 comments:

  1. Hello Mimi! Mm! your recipe seems to be delicious!In brief,I·ll try to make them in practice,and then I let you know how they were, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! thanks for sharing your recipe!! I ´ve always wanted to know how to make biscuits. Now I can make them. All I need to do is to get the ingredients!Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! I will try to do them as soon as I get the ingredients! thanks you! I love cooking!!! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.Nice post.The recipe is very simple to make, and the biscuits are really delicious.I made them last weekend, and they disappeared from the table in a minute.Thank you for sharing!!!
    Kite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, excellent recipe. I´m going to put in practice! I love biscuits and cooking.
    emma

    ReplyDelete