Sunday 6 June 2010

Veronika decides to die

I decided to make a post on this novel from Paulo Coelho because I really loved this book, its characters, the concepts I found between lines and many other things it would be better, if you have the possibility, to find out by your own. Veronika is a girl that has it all, nevertheless, she is not happy, there's a gap in her life that doesn't fulfil her expectations, an emptiness she can bearly manage. One day, she resolves to kill herself, but she fails...From that moment on her life makes a turn, changing her world view altogether. In the search of sense of life she comes accross deep characters that mark her way of thinking and acting. I wouldn't want to develop the plot because it would be great if you have the chance of reading it. When I go back with my memory over this novel, I think in some periods of our lives we may see ourselves reflected upon Veronika. As I see it, this novel is highly recommended. You will find an enjoyable reading full of passion, life, madness and hope, in which every minute of life counts.

Slavonic

No comments:

Post a Comment