Sunday 6 June 2010

AGEL ENTERPRISE truth or fraud?

I would like to share this information and this experience with all of you people, because I think it is important and if anyone is better informed about it, you can comment on and give your opinion.
Last week an old friend of mine, who I met by chance, invited me to be one of the members of a company called AGEL. He asked me if I could make a meeting one day in which he would explain to me what was it about. Before accepting, (and as I´m usually very distrustful) I decided to look for some info on the Internet.To start with, when I was googling "AGEL", it inmediatly appeared some words like "fraud" and "cheating". Then, I decided to enter the official site, www.agel.com, where I found some information about the products this company sells. It gives little information but quite persuasive. AGEL sells many gel products to reduce fat, to lower heart problems, to obtain the nutrients your boby needs, to provide supplements for healthy joints and many others. Besides, the company promisses anyone who joins them (by selling their products) to enrich in a very short period of time.The system with which it operates is one called pyramid scheme; where the incomes of the company and the sellers come from the people who joins them and who buys the products. From this page, some may think it a reliable and serious company.
On the other hand, I found some interesting comments of people who had enrolled the company, who had lost much many, and who had found the weakneses and cheatings of this supposed reliable company.To start with, the products are not approved by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration): they contain different kinds of sugars which are not beneficial for human life, and some others have ingredients which haven´t been tested on humans yet, but just on animals. Secondly, but not less important, the American company seems to have just a few headquarters in the USA and some in other countries, but not in all of the countries it claims to be. This may be a big trouble if anyone has to do a complaint. Where are they supposed to go? Who are they going to claim? In fact, some blogs on the internet show many complaints about people who had bought the products but never received them.
I could go on enumerating other complaints and darknesses of this company, but what worried me most was the fact that a known person tried to persuade me to be part of this business. Why did he do that? didn´t he know all these? To my surprise, I found the answer: everyone who enrolls the company is obligued to buy a number of boxes with products, if they don´t sell them they lose their money.If this happens, you´ll be forced to make other people enroll the company so as to obtain a prize and recover your money back. Moreover, AGEL sellers do have a bank account (opened by the company) where the money they earn from the sales is deposited;that´s why the company makes sellers believe in their own business. But let the time pass...and AGEL would probably dissappear with all the money.

IZZIE

1 comment:

  1. Hi IZZIE!While i was reading your writing, i remeber a movie played by Jim Carrey. I think it is called "Dick & Jane adventures". It is about a family that lost almost everything because the company in which the man works dissappears with their money.It is a funny movie but it shows a sadly reality- many people became homeless and the company manager became rich. I think that you were lucky. There are many "ghost" companies which its main interest is on cheating people.Kelro

    ReplyDelete