Sunday 6 June 2010

"SWEET WAFFLES": recipe

Hi! I had no idea of what to write about. I was looking for a different kind of text in a textbook and I found this recipe.It's not something new but different. You will need: a cup of sugar, Two eggs, two cups of milk and two cups of flour. This recipe is quite simple. First, put in a bowl the eggs with the sugar and whysk them, until they become a unifyed preparation, whih a spoon.Then, without stopping whysking, add the milk and the flour alternately. Once all the ingredients are integrated, let the preparation rest in the refrigeration for almost twenty minutes. Then, mix it with a ladle. It must de liquid, lightly soft as cream before being whysk. Now, takea waffle-iron on the cooker, turn the heat on. Add to the waffle-iron a teaspoon with butter. Carefully, pass with the ladle part of the preparation to the waffle iron. It takes, approximatedly, one minute to be cooked from one side, and one more minute fron the otherside. Repeat this process with each waffle. They are delicious!!!I hope you try them. My advice, Change one cup of milk to one of cream. Don't forget to control or regulate the Heat!!!!!!

Kelro

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Waffles are the order of the day! We should get down to work to taste these mouthwatering waffles.

    Slavonic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't copy the recipe, but you have to know that i want to taste them, so during a break at University we can share and spend a memorable moment altogether eating your delighful waffles.
    Ignatius Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this recipe!!! The only time I ate waffles, was many years ago, in Bariloche. They were filled with dulce de leche and tasted delicious, certainly! I will try to cook them by myself, since you posted the recipe.
    QueenV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it was a good idea to post a recipe. Waffles are very nice!!! But unfortunately, I don´t have a waffle iron (it´s not common to have this special pan at home). So, if it doesn´t matter, I´ll prepare pancakes with the same recipe instead.

    Butterfly

    ReplyDelete