Saturday 22 August 2009

“Many lives, many masters” by Brian Weiss

I’ve always had a strong feeling inside that there must be more in the universe that the life time. Furthermore, I’m very interested in those questions of the life after the death, angels, spirits and reincarnation, and I found lots of answers in this book. The author is a well-respected psychiatrist that uses hypnosis as a powerful tool in healing emotional problems and phobias. During the theraphy of Catherine, one of his patients, he discovered that the regression session went beyond her present life. She described different past lives with lots of details and talked about an intermediate state after death and before reincarnation, where there are spirit guides that help each person learn from their previous life. I don’t know if you believe in this kind of things (I’m not sure I believe them either) but if you have at least curiosity about the topic, this book could be a good choice to start thinking about the probability of having more than one opportunity to live.

Atlantis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for suggesting to read this book. I also think that there are must be more in the universe that life time. But what? According to some belief, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughtout the succesive lives. We are here to learn something, to become better human beings. I hope so!!But, how do I know if have had learnt something from my previous life????

    Pedro

    ReplyDelete