Wednesday 7 July 2010

Where to live?

We all know that living in the countryside is not the same as living in a city.
First of all, living in the countryside is more peaceful and you are more in contact with nature. It is also true that in the countryside, you can learn more about animals, plants and fruits. However, nowadays young people prefer to live in big cities. There, teenagers have access to more technology and they are able to communicate using computers, internet, cell phones, etc. Besides, they have in cities more possibilities of finding a good job than they would have in the countryside.
Secondly, cities are far more dangerous than farms because they have high rates of homicide, robberies and violence. Despite that, young people still prefer living in cities.
In my opinion, I would prefer living in the countryside because I love working with animals. Yet, I know that living in a city would give me more opportunities. Therefore, I think it would be best to study in a city, and then work in a small town or village afterwards. It would be wonderful!

Milky Way

3 comments:

  1. Interesting matter to discuss. I think the best is living in the city but with a private "country side" at home!! Sometimes I would like to escape from the rush and the crowded strees of the city to have a nice rest in a country side-like place. Regards.

    Slavonic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! My ideal lifestyle would be to live in the countryside and work in the city because if you get stressed after working the hole day in a polluted city, then you have your house in a place where to relax. I hope in a near future my dream will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would prefer living in the city. Although the countryside is more paceful and sometimes you can forget problems, in the city you can have fun a lot because you have a lot places to go. In my case I really like being in contact with many people and I love the sound of the city. From my point of view, an excellente place to live in!!
    Poly (July)

    ReplyDelete