Sunday 4 July 2010

Away from home

Cold Holidays

The other day, while I was reading some papers, I discovered an interesting article. This article talks about an unusual place to spend holidays. It is a curious Hotel in Jukkasyarviin in the north of Sweden. The whole building is completely made of snow and everything in it, except for doors. There is a theatre, a radio station, and a large ice bar. What is more incredible is the fact that rooms have no doors, There is no furniture, no heating, and everyone sleeps on ice beds.Unbelievable, isn´t it. Well if you decide to spend a night it costs 30 £. Would you like to stay in this hotel?

Gocu

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gocu
    It´s an interesting article, but my answer to your question is absolutly NO!. I suffer from cold feet and I can´t imagine myself slepping on ice-beds.

    Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an article you found!!! I prefer worm places rather than cold ones. I don't even imagine me spending holidays in such a cold hotel!!! If you can realize my answer is.... NO of course!!!

    Poly (July)

    ReplyDelete