Saturday 7 November 2009

Eve and the fire horse.

From my point of view, Eve and the fire horse is a really good movie. If you haven’t watched it yet, I recommend it. Why do I recommend it? I think, it’s a good movie and it contains important aspects of Chinese traits.
This story is set in Canada, it shows how a Chinese family tries to get used to live in a different society a bit far from its country, having different ways of living, chasing new opportunities, believing in a different God.
One of the two little girls of the movie, Eve, was born in the year of the fire horse. This event influences in the fortune or unfortunate that a family can have. Some sad events happen during the film, which are connected to the believes of Chinese people. I’m not going to add more details of the film, because maybe you are interested in the cultural aspects of this society and as a result you will try to discover them by your own. I hope you like it.

Anush

No comments:

Post a Comment